Friday, June 17, 2011

LMFAO Discography


LMFAO - Party Rock
Genre: Dance/Hip Hop
Year: 2009

Track Listing:
1. "Rock the Beat"
2. "I'm in Miami Bitch"
3. "Get Crazy"
4. "Lil' Hipster Girl"
5. "La La La"
6. "What Happens at the Party"
7. "Leaving U 4 the Groove"
8. "I Don't Wanna Be"
9. "Shots" (featuring Lil Jon)
10. "Bounce"
11. "I Shake, I Move"
12. "I Am Not a Whore"
13. "Yes"
14. "Scream My Name"

Mediafire



LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking
Genre: Dance/Hip Hop
Year: 2011

Track Listing:
1. "Rock the Beat II"
2. "Sorry for Party Rocking"
3. "Party Rock Anthem" (featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock)
4. "Sexy and I Know It"
5. "Champagne Showers" (featuring Natalia Kills)
6. "One Day"
7. "Take It to the Hole" (featuring Busta Rhymes)
8. "Best Night" (featuring will.i.am, GoonRock & Eva Simons)
9. "All Night Long" (featuring Lisa)
10. "With You"

Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment